Friday, December 3, 2010

Miss Lainey Lee 2010 : Testimony from Mrs Lee (mother)

SHARING EXPERIENCE OF SENDING MY CHILDREN TO TADIKA SERI RHEMA


I am Mrs. Lee and would like to take this opportunity to share some of my wonderful and good experience with you all regarding my children’s education in Tadika Seri Rhema.

My 3rd child (Lois Lee) graduated in 2008 and my youngest child (Lainey Lee) graduates this year (2010).  Both of them had an enjoyable and fruitful time here.

Personally, I find my children learned a lot here. They don’t only learn academically, but also improved a lot in their social skill and are able to communicate in other languages. I find these two children have better command in language and confidence to carry out activities.

I would like to thank all the dedicated teachers for their hard work, skill, commitment and responsibilities to guide and teach my children to read, write and count in 3 different languages. My appreciation also goes to the school principal, Mr Wong who manages and emphasises on safety and friendly environment for the children. I am very encouraged to see my two children being very happy and motivated, looking forward to go to this tadika everyday.

Allow me to end my sharing with these quotes to honour all the teachers who nourish my children.

TEACHERS have a special job--

they challenge you to grow,

Helping you to learn new skills

and facts you ought to know.

And when you need encouragement,

they’re sure to understand,

Never too busy to listen

or lend a guiding hand,

Knowing what you’ll need

To find success in all you do

Some teachers make a difference—

teachers just like you!

THANKS!


Mrs Lee
15 Otocber 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment