Friday, December 3, 2010

Eagan Aristo 2010 : Testimony from Mdm Doreen Dominic Lansing (Mother)

A MOTHER’S TESTIMONIAL ON HER SON’S ACHIEVEMENT

Our son, Eagan, started attending SERI RHEMA at the age of 4. Being a hyperactive kid, we were worried that SERI RHEMA will have a hard time in making our son as the next Einstein.

Eagan was enrolled in a different kindergarten when he was about to turn 4 and we noticed from the beginning that he has no interest in learning but more to enjoying his play time with his friends. After spending many months at the previous kindergarten, he was still unable to write his own name which is unusual. We began to get really worried when one day, at a restaurant, a 3 year old kid was actually reading a nursery rhyme on her mummy’s lap! Called us KIASU but I knew there is something terribly wrong with the system… or whatever u called it!

Shortly before he was enrolled at SERI RHEMA, he still does not know how to read and write and I must admit, both me and my husband, Kevin were skeptical whether or not this new kindergarten are able to do miracles for a kid who doesn’t even bat an eyelid when scolded for misbehaving.

When Eagan first came to SERI RHEMA kindergarten I was pretty nervous. Letting him out of my sight to a total challenging new environment did not sit well. However I trusted that he was entering a great place. From the beginning, we received overwhelming support and encouragement from all teachers, which I think is a paramount for a performance freak mom as me. The teachers are dedicated a lot and are very approachable for advice and clarification. They do give me feedback on Eagan’s performance in class, which I really appreciate.

We saw tremendous achievement within a short period of time as he was able to recognize characters, read and write. We realized that Eagan is “word smart” child after sending him to SERI RHEMA. Recently we also noticed that he likes to read and write voluntarily, an improvement in “Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence”.

I can only describe the whole modules as it pertains to Eagan as a "total awakening experience" He is so much more aware of what is happening within him, in and around him. He is doing so well at the kindergarten and he is truly enjoying his classroom experience. We are also glad that he has more confidence in the way he expresses himself and is less shy when meeting new people.

Today, we are really proud of his achievement and through SERI RHEMA modules, we noticed that he has developed skills in other area too. I would like to thank all the teachers especially the Principal Mr. Cornelius Wong for their dedication and helpfulness. I strongly recommend SERI RHEMA especially to my friends and all parents out there simply because SERI RHEMA provide the best in both education and self esteem for their students.

On the whole, we have never regretted sending our son to SERI RHEMA. Both me and my husband are happy that we have made the right choice by putting our son in this school.

Thank you for your time, and thank you for investing in our child’s future by hiring teachers that really make a difference in his life.

Well Done Seri Rhema!

Doreen Dominic Lansing
November 11, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment